Ivo Grlica – ODVETNIK, Miklošičeva cesta 18, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, business registration number: 2648075000 IVO GRLICA – ODVETNIK and tax number: 30111846, represented by the attorney Ivo Grlica and/or any other lawyer(s) and/or any other professional(s) operating under GrlicaLaw trademark or within the GrlicaLaw network, including (if applicable), any existing or future corporation founded by Ivo Grlica and/or such lawyer(s) and/or professional(s) at any later in any jurisdiction (collectively: “GrlicaLaw”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
All information, which you give us or we collect from you is dealt with in accordance with all applicable laws and especially provisions of the Attorneys Act (ZOdv).
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you as a User as defined in the Terms of Service:
a) Information you give us
We require people who use our services to give us certain contact information and information necessary for provision of our services.
To identify Users of the Services and to better serve the Users, you may be asked to provide the following personal identifiable information, depending on the services chosen:
- your name and family name;
- your email;
- your country of residence;
- your mobile phone number;
- your Skype / Viber / Whatsapp contact information;
- billing address.
If you believe that someone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with the service, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by the applicable law.
b) Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to the Website and access the services we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visits, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time);
- products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page; and
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information with regard to the provision of services we might receive from any other sources.
We may receive information about you from publicly available sources. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
c) Information and documents related to your legal issue
We collect, use and store all information and all documents, which you give us in relation to your legal issues and the provision of our services. The confidentiality and privacy of these information and documents is protected in accordance with the provisions of the Attorneys Act (ZOdv).
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with services offered through the Website;
- to provide you with information about other services that you request or that we offer which are similar to those that you have already purchased/provided or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- to protect the rights and safety of our affiliated entities and third parties, as well as our own;
- to monitor compliance with our Terms of Service;
- to ensure you receive information relevant to you;
- to administer the Website for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure.
We may use third-party intermediaries to manage credit card processing. These intermediaries are solely links into the distribution chain. They are not permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided, except for the sole purpose of credit card processing.
3. Disclosure of your information
We use the information we collect to set up the services for individuals and their organizations. We may also use the information to contact customers and prospects to further discuss their interest in our company, the services we provide, ways we can improve our services, and send information such as announcements of promotions and events regarding GrlicaLaw or our partners.
We may also email you a newsletter and/or updates about the services or the company. You can easily opt out of receiving these communications by clicking the hyperlink at the bottom of each message, or at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following events and with the following persons:
- with Google Analytics (for the purpose of analyzing the visits to our site);
- if GrlicaLaw or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- to keep you up-to-date on the latest service announcements, updates, special offers or other information that we think you’d like to hear, either from us, our business partners or third parties.
- in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and any other relevant agreements;
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GrlicaLaw, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or
We will not otherwise provide your personal data to a third party without obtaining your prior consent.
4. Correcting, Deleting and Updating Your Information
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold or process any of your personal information, whether on behalf of a third party or otherwise. To request this information, please contact us at email@example.com.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, update, discontinue the use of our services or delete it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will view or access individual records only with your permission (for example, to resolve a problem or support issue).
5. Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect will be stored on the cloud based in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
6. Safeguarding personal data
The communication internally between our servers (e.g. between application server and database) is handled via secure socket layer (“SSL”) to provide AE-256 encryption and all information between our servers and your browser is handled via SSL (up to 256-bit encryption, depending upon your browser), providing an industry-standard level of protection for data in-transit.
You should always make sure that your browser can validate the Website’s certificate.
All encrypted data is signed using a message authentication code (MAC) so that the underlying value cannot be modified once encrypted.
We also implement an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications and hosts the services in a secure server environment using preventive, detective and corrective technology and processes to safeguard information from attackers.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information we encrypt that information using transport layer security (TLS) technology. If you have any questions about security on our Website you can contact us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, although we will do our best to protect your personal data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
7. Your rights and access to information
You may ask us not to process your personal data for a particular purpose, or to access such information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that you shall remain liable for any fees or costs incurred at the time of the withdrawal of your consent to process your personal data.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to other third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Opt-Out Statement
We offer you a means to choose how we may use the information you provide. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering the services, you change your mind about receiving certain email communications from us or about sharing personal information with third parties, unsubscribe from such promotional emails by clicking the link provided at the bottom of each of such email or send us a request to opt-out from receiving promotional emails or from having your personal information shared with third parties; you can send your request to email@example.com.
9. Social Media Widgets
10. Additional Information
Date of Last Revision: 8. 8. 2019.